Friday, August 8, 2008

Untitled #5 (Chi-Town Bound)

Where I am going? What am I suppose to do?
So many paths lie before me, which one leads me to You?
So many times I’ve been down this road of depression
You’d think after the first time I would’ve learned my lesson
So instead I sit here guessing
It’s for that very same reason that I have so many questions
Like who am I suppose to be? And where am I being led?
And which one of these roads will have me end up dead?
Yet a still small voice I hear reassures me safety
But in the midst of that, I still say ‘maybe’
Is it this road? How can I be so sure?
What new trials will I face? What new burdens most I endure?
Can I master these uncharted waters without a tour?
It’s this one? Are You sure?
Is it really the path less traveled and roamed?
Is it really the one that will take me away from everything I’ve ever known?
How can I be so sure this path leads me to You?
Rid me of my own intuition, so I can rely on You

No comments: