Saturday, April 3, 2010

Monickers & Pseudonyms

Many may wonder why I call myself "the Falcon", and well that's a great question. It is not because I have some weird obsession with such a majestic bird, but because I have an obsession with the show "Boy Meets World". It is my favorite show of all times, and I simply love it.

I, accidentally (it definitely was an accident), called myself "the Falcon" at dinner one night in the presence of some friends, in an effort to do what I usually, say something off the wall that utterly made no sense. Unfortunately, one of my friends decided to harass me about and kept calling me that. Eventually, the name stuck, and I fell in love with it.

Now "Boy Meets World" plays a role in this because only reason I made that joke of calling myself "the Falcon" was because I watched this episode and thought it was funny enough to repeat. Take a look (it starts around the 7:12 mark):

No comments: